Best backup service - WahooFitness SA

SuicideSquad

Previous to my post from August about which indoor trainer I wanted to buy ("Please advise on a new indoor trainer" in Buyer Guide), I eventually decided on the Wahoo Kickr. :clap:

Bought it three weeks ago. Joined Zwift. Having a brilliant time training indoors. I love it.

THEN TRAGEDY - huge electric thunderstorm over our area and lightening strike takes out my brand new trainer. :blush:  :eek: Note to myself - attach lightning/power surge plugs!!!!

But Wahoo Fitness SA to the rescue.  Chris and Sean was absolutely brilliant in fixing the problem immediately, were kind enough to rebuild a top-cap for me and have it delivered to my home address within days. They kept communication with me all the time and I never felt that I was being left high and dry with an expensive machine but with no one willing to provide backup.

Everything fixed and working again. Back on Zwift.

Happy Wahoo owner. This is the way businesses should be run in South Africa :D .

PS: Also bought the Wahoo cadence and tickr HR.

Everything pairs up. No problems. Now back to Watopia ......

Thank you so much for the big-ups!!!

It is great to hear we do achieve our goals of sweet and fast customer service, when a compliment comes around we are super grateful.

Happy sweating Wahooligan!!!

I agree wholeheartedly to big thumbs up for Wahoo service.  :clap:

I bought the tickr heart rate monitor some 8 months ago, through a major bike shop.

Removing it just after a ride, the strap ripped off from the unit, after the press stud was still embedded in the unit.

I took it back to the bike store and next weekend they gave me a new complete unit.

Very good product, does its job well, and pairs to anything.  :clap:

Agree 100000% with this.

They're easy to contact, very approachable and make it a priority to give the best service/assistance/support is what made me buy the Kickr.

Haven't looked back on the decision for one second.

G

Archived