looking for 2019 partner.

jimmi

Looking for partner for 2019 Cape Epic race. Unfortunately my partner have choosen to bailed out. Soo I'm looking for new partner. I'm from Denmark 51 years and an expericensed marathon rider, but a complete rookie when it comes to stage racing. Male or female partners are equally welcome. Full disclosure. Have a heart condition that in effect reduces my heart pump function to approx 50% of normal. In certain situations that of course put a damper on my physical output. However I do have the will and ambition to complete the race in the best possible way. Having been a volunteer at this years event I have pretty clear picture of what it takes.

Maybe it might be smarter to do a few 'easier' stage races first to gain some experience with multi day events...the length of the Epic is quite a big part of teh challenge... The Transalp ie is on your door step.

Then I trust your condition has been medically cleared for the event? Sounds a bit scary to the lay man...

By all means - good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jimmi

If you feel that you can do it,and the cardiolog permits, go for it.

I will be glad to do the cape epic in 2019.