[Event] TyrePlus Tygervalley Trek2Teebus

Emmie

Event Name: TyrePlus Tygervalley Trek2Teebus
When: 26 April 2019 - 28 April 2019
Where: Harmonie Farm Steynsburg, Eastern Cape
Category: MTB

This 3 Day Adventure is to show of the beauty of the Karoo and the stunning hospitality this region presents.

This is a gem of a countryside race with not too much racing. In this relaxing atmosphere around fires in the evenings you will have a proper Karoo experience.

• STAGE 1 - 26 APRIL - 07:30 - 72km, 850m ASCENT (mostly private land and Karoo culture)

• STAGE 2 - 27 APRIL - 07:30 - 55km, 700m ASCENT (Bulhoek pass and stunning scenery)

• STAGE 3 - 28 APRIL - 07:30 - 80km, 510m ASCENT (Go into the orange Fish Tunnel)

3 DAYS, 210Km of AMAZING SCENERY and 2100m of ELEVATION GAIN!!

This will be a super value for money all included 3 day package which will include:

Luxury or Dome tented accommodation and all meals with 3 super days of riding which accommodate most skill levels.

Also includes a great Goodiebag and 2x free bikewash & lube.

FORMAT: SOLO / Teams of 2

TEAM - FULL Rider Package: 3 DAY Stage Adventure with LUXURY Tent and all daily meals included

COST: Team of 2 - Early Bird - R8600 (Ends 31/10/2018)

(100 Available) - Full Price - R9100

SOLO - FULL Rider Package: 3 DAY Stage Adventure with LUXURY Tent and all daily meals included

COST: Solo - Early Bird - R4300 (Ends 31/10/2018)

(100 Available) - Full Price - R4600

SOLO+NON RIDING PARTNER Package: 3 DAY Stage Adventure with LUXURY Tent and all daily meals included for both persons.

COST: Solo+Non Riding Partner - Early Bird - R7000 (Ends 31/10/2018)

(100 Available) - Full Price - R7500

No Goodiebag to Non-Rider

SOLO - DOME Rider Package: 3 DAY Stage Adventure with DOME Tent and all daily meals included

COST: Solo - Early Bird - R3500 (Ends 31/10/2018)

(40 Available) - Full Price - R3900

All Packages includes a free bike wash and lube after day 1 and 2

Go to Event Page

• 6 months later...