To be found: Cape Epic partner for 2019

huysmt

Hello bikers,

I'm looking for a partner to ride Cape Epic 2019 with me. 

I am from Belgium, 43 years old, experience in marathons and stage races in Belgium (eg BeMC).

I received a late entry, have no partner anymore so as a result this announcement.

Main goal is to form a strong team and to maximum enjoy the ride. 

Result is secundary but for a good match the aim is to end within the first 30% GC.

For a good match, I can pay 30% of his/her entry part.

If interested, please send me an email: thuysmans@gmail.com

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I’m thinking to do the epic in 2019. I started mtb’ing this year after a long layoff of 8 years. I did the berg n bush (3 day stage race) and performed very well. I know it’s not much time to train but I’m in pretty good shape I weigh 80kg my body fat is around 15% and in these next 3 months I can put in a lot of saddle time and really boost my fitness. I’m fortunate to live next to a MTB track.. 2 days ago I bought a new cannondale carbon bike because I’ve been riding a 15kg GT. If the offer is still available I will strongly consider it and start the saddle time tomorrow .

Regards

Lex

Hi

I’m thinking to do the epic in 2019. I started mtb’ing this year after a long layoff of 8 years. I did the berg n bush (3 day stage race) and performed very well. I know it’s not much time to train but I’m in pretty good shape I weigh 80kg my body fat is around 15% and in these next 3 months I can put in a lot of saddle time and really boost my fitness. I’m fortunate to live next to a MTB track.. 2 days ago I bought a new cannondale carbon bike because I’ve been riding a 15kg GT. If the offer is still available I will strongly consider it and start the saddle time tomorrow .

Regards

Lex

All,

Thanks to all who have sent me an email.

I found in the meanwhile a partner.

Best regards,

Tom