Is SASeeding still the informally accepted National seeding agency?

Chris NewbyFraser

As none of the four events I rode in the second half of 2018 are reflected on SAS results(Spectrum Sport and Racetec chips), I am wondering if this organisation is still relevant. And if not, who is the official or accepted unofficial seeding agency in SA?

In the Kaap, it seems to be mostly Racetec these days. I only remember using SASeeding for a few Nissan Trailseekers, I think?

Just as a side note I did notice that the publicly available info versus the private info if you are logged in differ somewhat

Publicly mine only show 1 event from 2018 and then 2 2015 events, however logged in it list my most recent stuff that I did in 2018 and prior.

Stopped doing Saseeding races, as almost always there is some kind of stuff up with result. Also, after the website revamp or something like that, lots of results went missing, resulting in a bad seeding. Doing racetec events now, so far so good, well organized events.

Archived