Knysna & George trails

Natie S

Good morning everyone

Im going on holiday to Knysna and George in March. I will not be able to take my bike with because we are flying down and will be renting a small car.

My question is if there are trails in the area where i can rent a bike and do some riding?

Good morning everyone

Im going on holiday to Knysna and George in March. I will not be able to take my bike with because we are flying down and will be renting a small car.

My question is if there are trails in the area where i can rent a bike and do some riding?

In Knysna contact Jaques or Cameron @ Knysna CycleWorks

044 382 5153

Sedgefield, Eugene @ Sedgefield Cycleworx 

044 343 1710

PLett contact Kevin Evans @ The Bike  Shop

044 533 1111

They all have bikes to hire and lots of trails, ask them!

Edited by HeyYou

In Knysna contact Jaques or Cameron @ Knysna CycleWorks

044 382 5153

Sedgefield, Eugene @ Sedgefield Cycleworx

044 343 1710

PLett contact Kevin Evans @ The Bike Shop

044 533 1111

They all have bikes to hire and lots of trails, ask them!

Hi

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Lots of trails in George - around the Garden Route dam and Saasveld are the safest. Witfontein is also good. Be aware when riding towards Montague pass (behind Heatherlands). I’m not sure who rents out bikes in George. Maybe try bike shop next to Debonairs pizza in York street. Nice contour route from pass towards Geelhoutboom side.

Go speak to Kyle at Cycle and Sports next to Deponairs Pizza in george. Over the road from the police station next door to Mc Donalds. Great guy and knows the trails inside out and backwards. This area is cycling heaven!