Silverback Sola 2 2019

Demetri

Hi hubbers.

Time has come for an upgrade. I have my eyes on a Specialized Stumpjumper 2016 Hardtail but cant get my hands on it. Now im leaning towards the Silverback Sola2 2019 edition for R15000 at bike addict. The whole groupset will be replaced with a mix of GX and X01 Eagle parts that i allready had purchased. Wheels will be from Rapide with hope pro 4 rear and Reverse evo front hubs. Now for the question. Is this a good buy? I do races from 60km to 100miler. I love my hardtail and currently having a Silverback Spectra with 1x11 and rapide wheels. Thanks and your feedback will be highly appreciated. 

Hi hubbers.

Time has come for an upgrade. I have my eyes on a Specialized Stumpjumper 2016 Hardtail but cant get my hands on it. Now im leaning towards the Silverback Sola2 2019 edition for R15000 at bike addict. The whole groupset will be replaced with a mix of GX and X01 Eagle parts that i allready had purchased. Wheels will be from Rapide with hope pro 4 rear and Reverse evo front hubs. Now for the question. Is this a good buy? I do races from 60km to 100miler. I love my hardtail and currently having a Silverback Spectra with 1x11 and rapide wheels. Thanks and your feedback will be highly appreciated.

I will qualify my opinion by first stating that I am biased towards Silverback as I have only had good experiences with a variety of their bikes. In essence I think you will definitely be getting a good bike if you do go for the Sola 2.