Bicycle fit

Marielou.smith@gmail.com

As you are on the Eastrand, and Richard Baxter is in Kempton on a Mondy, please go and see him.

Nothing against CycleLab as a business, but who exactly will be doing the set up? How experienced is the store employee ? How good is he/she?

Richard is not a bike shop employee, he does not sell bike parts or socks when he is not busy. ALL he does (and has done for the best part of a decade) is set up people.

If you can get to Boksburg, you can get to Kempton and you will understand why Epic podium contenders make it from Cape Town to do so.

You know that you will be getting the best professional fitting and you won't need to cross your fingers.

Thank you very much

Richard Baxter is the best for sure.  I as stated above he works out of Dunkled Cycles, Melo Velo, Design in Motion as well as a shop out in Kempton Park.  You can make a booking on RichardBaxter.co.za

Richard Baxter is the best for sure. I as stated above he works out of Dunkled Cycles, Melo Velo, Design in Motion as well as a shop out in Kempton Park. You can make a booking on RichardBaxter.co.za

Thank you so much

Have used Richard Baxter twice before and have not had any issue at all. Also tried Cycle Lab laser thing on one bike last year and was somewhat underwhelmed. Their process is static and you cannot pedal at all during the session. So i left there not knowing for sure how the bike feels while actually pedalling. Found that out on my first ride after the setup.

For my latest bike fit, I used Richard Lee of Customized Cycling. He is in Fourways, about 1-2km from Cycle Lab and did a base fit using my current bike as a template to start with, adjusting for the difference in geometry. Pedalled at a changing resistance / cadence to measure pedalling efficiency for about 15mins, measured angles, adjusted etc.

Walked out of there knowing that the fit works for me and rode a nice long distance 100km+ a few days later, feeling like the new bike was very familiar and comfortable!

I would highly recommend either Richard!

Edited by Dude Crush

Have used Richard Baxter twice before and have not had any issue at all. Also tried Cycle Lab laser thing on one bike last year and was somewhat underwhelmed. Their process is static and you cannot pedal at all during the session. So i left there not knowing for sure how the bike feels while actually pedalling. Found that out on my first ride after the setup.

For my latest bike fit, I used Richard Lee of Customized Cycling. He is in Fourways, about 1-2km from Cycle Lab and did a base fit using my current bike as a template to start with, adjusting for the difference in geometry. Pedalled at a changing resistance / cadence to measure pedalling efficiency for about 15mins, measured angles, adjusted etc.

Walked out of there knowing that the fit works for me and rode a nice long distance 100km+ a few days later, feeling like the new bike was very familiar and comfortable!

I would highly recommend either Richard!

Great I did make a booking