We're Hiring - Half day admin post

T_Boss

We are hiring!

Adventure Solutions is expanding and we need to appoint a half-day (09:00-14:00) admin assistant. This will be a client-facing position and duties will include:

• Answering calls from clients and potential clients;
  • Responding to email and website;
  • Capturing client details on CRM, issuing of invoices and following up on payments;
  • Assist with managing company social media accounts.

This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth within the company. Salary will be negotiated based on skills and experience; incentives will be offered on top of a basic salary. Ideal position for a part time student.

This will be set up as a work from home position, but office space in Pretoria can be arranged if preferred.

Qualifications required:

• Matric Certificate with at least 60% in English First Language or 70% Second Language

We require at least a basic ability in the following skills:

• Experience in using Microsoft Office
  • Experience with cloud computing platforms (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
  • Experience with ZOHO or similar CRM systems
  • Excellent telephone manner

A candidate with personal interest/involvement in outdoor activity and sports and/or adventure travel would be preferred, but administrative prowess, telephone manner and attention to detail are the defining characteristics we're looking for.

Please forward your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to vacancy@adventurelogistics.co.za. The cut-off date for applications will be 12:00 on Friday 10 July 2020. Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.

If you haven't heard from us within two weeks after the application cut-off date, please consider your application unsuccessful.