Exploratory Trips

T_Boss

Over the course of the next couple of weeks/months, we will be embarking on a handful of exploratory trips/reccess for new trips and tours that will be added to the calender for late 2021 and early 2022.

With these trips, its always nice to have a couple of extra riders along, to get outside opinions on routes/distances etc, as well as to have a few more riders in the pictures. 

We will use this thread in future to put out information about these trips, and see if there is anyone keen to come along.

Some Headsup - 

1. It will almost always be on relativily short notice (1 - 2 weeks, if you lucky)

2. It will more often than not be over weekdays and not always weeekends.

3. It will not be a free ride. There will be costs involved, but this will be to cover basic expenses like meals and travel, and sometimes accomodation. The prices will be much much cheaper than any commercial trip, and would be just to cover costs.

But - on the up side, you will be given the opportunity to ride in places that no one else has ever been. Generally with pretty kick ass accomodation included, and you will be able to put your mark in a small way to developing new and fun riding around the country.

So, lets see if we have any takers.

We have 2 opportunities coming up now, one is actually only a couple of days away.

3-5 November - Mt Camdeboo in the Karoo. Ideally suited to riders from PE - we have space for 4 riders @ R1550.00pp - details to follow in post 2

19-24 November - Zinave NP in Mozambique - Ideally suited to JHB/PTA based riders (We will post more details about this one later today still)

Next week from the 3rd to the 5th of November, we will be staying on Mount Camdeboo Private Game reserve outside of Graaf Rienette.

We will be exploring the Jeep tracks and wildlife paths of this Big 5 Karoo reserve, to assess its viability for a regular 3 to 5 day MTB trip for small groups of 6 to 8 people, as well as a stage race event for 2022.

We are looking to take 3 riders along for this trip @ R1550.00pp. This will include return transfer from PE, 2 nights accommodation at Mt Camdeboo (this alone normally costs around R3500pp/pn), all meals, and 3 epic days of exploring a true Karoo gem from your bike.

If you are keen, drop me a PM, or email me taun@adventurelogistics.co.za

For some background on the reserve: https://newmarkhotels.com/places/reserves/mount-camdeboo/

Edited by T_Boss