Rear Hub SS 135x10 Bolt Thru axle for Dirt Jumper

RomP

Hi Hubbers,

At my wits end

Looking for something simple, but it seems as we are in SA, everything seems complicated, ( unlike buying a Toyota, that's straight forward : :clap:

So I'm in the process of a DJ 26r rear wheel build, but NO one in this country seems to have any stock of a  135x10 (32H) bolt through rear hub ( SS or std Freehub body )....any suggestions, recommendations, butcher job ideas, 2nd hand one for sale, all welcome

Typically a MTB Hub will work, although the DJ specific hubs apparently has wider flanges for added strength im told, one simply needs to get the SS sprocket conversion kit to take care of the freebody, its the axle detail that seems to be an issue.

PS: Dartmoor, Hope, Rapide either don't have this type of hub or don't have stock. Hope getting in stock end March, but R5,000 for a rear hub...hmmm out of my budget

BMX hubs ( already SS ready ) may be an option, but with no one carrying stock ( bmx direct) of anything similar, this may also be another dead end.

Edited by RomP