Expanding Nationwide

Chilled Squirrel electric bikes officially registered as a company in 2014. Our team was involved in building and converting e-bike systems since 2010 . 

In the early days of converting bikes to electric , it was for cyclists whose questions went something like this : 

"How can i get back on my saddle  after an injury / accident / heart attack / stroke / high blood pressure  / over-weight & hitting a wall or after a knee or hip or other type of operation or some type of physical challenge" ?

These days e-bikes have become mainstream . Electric bikes are enjoyed by a wider range of people , families and businesses : 

• Keeping up with loved ones on rides (safety )
  • Getting fitter one ride at a time 
  • Commuting
  • Deliveries
  • Tours
  • Fun, Adventure , Exploration ( going further seeing more ) 
  • Fishing
  • Camping ( easier to go the shops or run errands than driving the RV motor home into town ) 
  • Mental wellness 

We get  enquiries from many different parts of the country and have pin pointed some hot spot areas in the country that would benefit greatly from a professional electric bike conversion distributorship. Providing conversions for people of their current bikes and on-going services.

Courier fees to and from CT are pricey, it makes perfect sense to be within close proximity to people who need this service. 

If you are a bike store and a sole agency for our expertise , products and services interests you , please drop us a line via our distributor form: 

CS_Logo&Slogan.png

Edited by CHILLED SQUIRREL E-BIKES