[Event] Klein Karoo Gravel Corridor Challenge

knippie

Event Name: Klein Karoo Gravel Corridor Challenge
When: 19/11/2022
Where: Leeuwenboschfontein Guest Farm,
Category: Gravel

THIS IS A POINT TO POINT, SOLELY GRAVEL ROUTE EVENT, NO SECTIONS OF TAR ANYWHERE!

Karoo to Montagu

The ride starts in the “Karoo” and heads east into the sunrise traversing the Anysberg Nature Reserve before it turns west again, just short of Ladismith making it's way towards the picturesque town of Montagu. The event starts in the “Karoo” and finishes in Montagu making it a point to point event and not a circular route. I chose the these specific roads to incorporate the beauty of our area and the idea is not to make you suffer on long boring roads in the wind but to thrill you with the beauty of the Klein Karoo.

Experience the beauty of the Klein Karoo with a stunning, red, still sunrise riding east towards Ladismith. The terrain varies all the time with short mountain "passes" and zig-zaging alongside the southern side of the Anysberg plus flat sections where you can hammer it. Well stocked water points and pasta meals will keep your tummy full and a smile on your dial. Come challenge yourself!

The whole area has roaming game from Kudu, Gemsbuck, Eland and then of course smaller game that will see you without you noticing them.

Three distances makes it possible for all fitness levels to experience this stunning ride: 70/100/210km

This event is open for Gravel bikes, Mountain bikes and E bikes.

Go to Event Page.