Shipping overseas

NF1

Hi all... 

Could anyone perhaps offer some advice or a refferal to a company that could freight a boxed bike to Europe at a reasonable rate. 

I have tried aramex, FedEx and MSC, the latter being the cheapest at R16900 which is way beyond reasonable and affordable at this time. 

TIA.

Natheem 

5 hours ago, NF1 said:

Hi all... 

Could anyone perhaps offer some advice or a refferal to a company that could freight a boxed bike to Europe at a reasonable rate. 

I have tried aramex, FedEx and MSC, the latter being the cheapest at R16900 which is way beyond reasonable and affordable at this time. 

TIA.

Natheem 

Maybe give Andrew Norman a call 

Will DM you his details!

Triptych Resources (Pty) Ltd
021 555 3549
https://maps.app.goo.gl/jUXQTCGr6qZeX9wV6

I used send my bag when I was sending my bike all over the show. They were the cheapest but that was pre covid. 
I have used the Billion company a few times now and once my bike was in the box and they charged us around 8k from jhb to Brunei.  

6 hours ago, Pieter1 said:

I used send my bag when I was sending my bike all over the show. They were the cheapest but that was pre covid. 
I have used the Billion company a few times now and once my bike was in the box and they charged us around 8k from jhb to Brunei.  

That's sounds great. Thank you very much Pieter. I will definitely get in touch with them.