Wireless WiFi Camera

JJDT

How good are these cameras? I want something for my parents to view on an app when somebody is at the front gate and we are not at home to see who is there. This will mean that they need to go out of their home and walk to the front to see who is there. This happened last week when we were not at home and at about 18H45 the bell rang in their home and they did not expect anybody and were afraid to go out and see what is going on.

First I need a reliable camera and secondly I need some sort of WiFi extender in order for my parents to make use of my WiFi connection. My WiFi router is centrally placed in my home and if I want to buy a 2nd router it will mean that I need more or less 100m cable that I will need to take through the home dig a mini trench to lay the cable into the home of my parents for the 2nd router. This will be my last resort if no other options are available.

Suggestions for a good WiFi camera and a WiFi extender will be appreciated.