[Event] RIDE2THEKAROO100Miler

Wapper

Event Name: RIDE2THEKAROO100Miler
When: 26/08/2023
Where: Kimberley, Northern Cape
Category: RIDE2THEKAROO100Miler

Every Body is riding to the sea, ride to sun, so we decided we will RIDE2THEKAROO. New to our calendar, 2023 marks the 1st edition of the RIDE2THEKAROO100Miler. With a well-planned approach, it’s a very achievable challenge that will definitely transform you into the ultimate mountain biker! This 100Miler will start at Kalahari Lodge Kimberley and finish at Klipkraal Guest Farm which is the gate to the Karoo . The distance is relatively brief 166 kilometres which traverses through the topography of the Northern Cape which include gravel roads. The route isn’t technical, but challenges riders due to the ruggedness of the terrain and a few hills to overcome. The full distance race starts with a flat section. Riders will then make their way down and over the Modderiver and heads over to the Karoo. This Race is open to solo participants, as well as a relay teams that consist out of four (4) riders, and relay teams of two (2) riders which will ride a distance of 80km each.The objective of this 100 Mile Challenge is to turn it into an experience which left the riders and guests with a lasting memory, also to create a fun, memorable experience. This Challenge will provide a platform where pro riders can challenge one another, while still catering for the masses who are enthusiastic, hobbyist riders. Gravel Bikes is allowed, and will be in contention for podiums.

Go to Event Page.