[Event] Weekend Warrior B'sorah

Red Cherry Events

Event Name: Weekend Warrior B'sorah
When: 09/09/2023 - 10/09/2023
Where: B'sorah Luxury Tented Camp, Hartbeespoort, North West
Category: Mountain Bike

Situated near the majestic Magaliesberg Mountains and the historical Hartbeespoort Dam, B’sorah farm is less than an hour away from Johannesburg and Pretoria.

B’sorah is home to a peaceful retreat, nestled within 1600 hectares of pristine wilderness and rugged cattle country, which offers guests plenty to explore by foot or mountain bike. It includes self-catering tented accommodation, Christian-based conference and group camp facilities and scenic trails for hiking and mountain biking. Swim in one of the cleanest natural rivers in South Africa, roam the hills once fought for during the Boer War, or enjoy the sunset from one of the many rocky outcrops.

Riders will get to explore two days of riding, heading through private farm land inside B’sorah as well as making their way into the famous Van Gaalen trails.

Join us at Weekend Warrior, where adrenaline, natural beauty, and unforgettable memories await.

Go to Event Page.