[Event] Ford,Cullinan Ultra Gravel,presented by King Price

JP Nortje

Event Name: Ford,Cullinan Ultra Gravel,presented by King Price
When: 20/04/2024
Where: Cullinan Sports Club, Cullinan, Gauteng
Category: Gravel

Ford, Cullinan Ultra Gravel, presented by King Price 2024 will take riders and their support crews over 255km of unmarked district roads. The journey starts at the historic mining village of Cullinan Sports Ground in Gauteng and finishes at the upmarket Highland resort Dunkeld Country Estate.

Historically the race ended at Tonteldoos, however, for logistic reasons the race finish is now at Dunkeld Country Estate, Dullstroom. The route takes you through unspoiled scenery on an open gravel road that will challenge you both mentally and physically.

Experience the sunrise from your mtb and cruise into the sunset for a magical night ride under the stars. Expect to finish in the early mornings at the renowned Dunkeld Country Estate who will welcome you home with open arms. Most of the climbing is found in the last 20 km of the race and riders know that the true challenge only starts 20 km from the end. Spare your legs if you can! Spend the remainder of the weekend relaxing with the family at the beautiful Highland resort.

Go to Event Page.