JHB/PTA gravel bike hire

mattrat

Hey everyone.

Asked the same question a year ago and was thinking maybe there’d be more hope this time round.

My brother and I are participating in Race2Sun this year in the 30-34 age category and are interested in doing it on gravel bikes rather than our MTB’s. We are both strong MTB riders but are looking for some skinny wheels for that extra touch of speed. 
if anyone knows of someone/somewhere that rents out gravel bikes, please let me know. 
We are considering buying but our budget doesn’t put us in a great category of bike and so we are searching all options.

thanks in advance 🙏

31 minutes ago, mattrat said:

Hey everyone.

Asked the same question a year ago and was thinking maybe there’d be more hope this time round.

My brother and I are participating in Race2Sun this year in the 30-34 age category and are interested in doing it on gravel bikes rather than our MTB’s. We are both strong MTB riders but are looking for some skinny wheels for that extra touch of speed. 
if anyone knows of someone/somewhere that rents out gravel bikes, please let me know. 
We are considering buying but our budget doesn’t put us in a great category of bike and so we are searching all options.

thanks in advance 🙏

Glitch if this message goes through twice: What sizes do you ride as I currently have two which I've been meaning to finish 

1 minute ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Glitch if this message goes through twice: What sizes do you ride as I currently have two which I've been meaning to finish 

54/56cm 

2 hours ago, mattrat said:

54/56cm 

The Topstone is a L which I believe to be a 54/56, the other one is a S - 48

2 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

The Topstone is a L which I believe to be a 54/56, the other one is a S - 48

I've sent you a DM.