Stans crest s2

marcelmp

Anyone having issues where as it’s looks like their rims are cracking or it’s the coating over the wheels cracking? Bought the bike new last year September only so shouldn’t be seeing these marks.

IMG_4660.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

I cant really see anything in those photos. However my experience with cracking rims (I have had quite a few as I have become a lard ass but still have the weight weenie rims), is that they normally crack longitudinally from the spoke holes. Also longitudinally inside the rim under the rimtape from spoke holes out? 

16 hours ago, marcelmp said:

Anyone having issues where as it’s looks like their rims are cracking or it’s the coating over the wheels cracking? Bought the bike new last year September only so shouldn’t be seeing these marks.

IMG_4660.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

Hi no need to stress.Thats no cracks.If they were to crack it Wil be at the nipples.With this rim however it will be unlikely.

Yes, what custombikewheels said. Cracks at nipples will be very clear (went through 4 crest rims) but those still look good.

3 hours ago, Custombicyclewheels said:

Hi no need to stress.Thats no cracks.If they were to crack it Wil be at the nipples.With this rim however it will be unlikely.

This rim has eyelids Wich should eliminate any cracks at the nipple holes

Just now, Custombicyclewheels said:

This rim has eyelids Wich should eliminate any cracks at the nipple holes

Feel free to contact me on 0663228023 if you have any questions I don't mind