[Event] DirtDash 2 Gravel Challenge

erickros

Event Name: DirtDash 2 Gravel Challenge
When: 28/07/2024
Where: Legends Adventure Farm & MX Track | Rhino Park, Gauteng
Category: Gravel

Gravel and Mountainbikes welcomed.

CSA Sanctioned

Flat, fast, and non-technical, the racecourse spans over 20km, 40km and 75km routes of gravel terrain, weaving through picturesque landscapes and open fields with marshals on every corner as well as 3 stocked-up water points along the various routes. Riders will navigate a mix of surfaces, including open gravel roads, jeep track, some corrugation and some loose sand.

This event is designed for cycling enthusiasts of all skill levels to test their mettle on a mix of dirt, gravel, and scenic farm trails. From racing snakes, weekend warriors, seasoned gravel grinders to a family adventure and newcomers to off-road racing, this event offers a unique and memorable experience as well as multiple racing categories to accommodate riders of various skill levels and interests.

An exciting gravel race hosted at well-known, save and family friendly venue MX Legends Adventure Farm, located just off the N4 East taking the R515 towards Bronkhorspruit. MX Legends caters for all your food, drinks, restrooms and hospitality needs as well as sound safe parking.

3 Distances:

40km Mass Start at 8:30am In Western direction

75km Mass Start at 8:40am and 

20km Mass Start at 8:50am both in Eastern direction

With Race and Prize Giving categories as per uploaded images.

AvenirVision's DirtDash Gravel Challenge 2 of 3 comes 4 August 2024!

Get in touch at info@avenirvision.co.za

See you there!

Go to Event Page.