New to cycling - size 48 and 50 road bikes

LizMTB

1 minute ago, LizMTB said:

First things first... padded shorts!! I had a mountain bike for a very short time and boy.., those bruises were something else 😂

So that’s what I’m talking about with the upgrades.. a nice quality bib short is an easier thing to upgrade than a groupset and can increase ride quality quite a lot.. 

On 8/20/2024 at 7:16 AM, Bike Dewing said:

I’ll have a look at the liv avail or if there’s an add you interested in link it and I’ll look.. I’m not naturally familiar with woman’s bikes so I’m literally looking at the groupset and the frame size and wheels.. I just know liv are female orientated and are made by giant so should be solid.. 

Yeah I tried the avail at the bike shop, it was pretty much perfect for me. So that's what I'm aiming for now!

1 minute ago, LizMTB said:

Yeah I tried the avail at the bike shop, it was pretty much perfect for me. So that's what I'm aiming for now!

Then that’s the bike for you.. it’s actually, mostly about how the bike makes you feel.. 😃👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Bike Dewing said:

Then that’s the bike for you.. it’s actually, mostly about how the bike makes you feel.. 😃👍🏻

Well... I got on, and I thought to myself I've never felt something stick to the road like this before, and what came after was zoomies 🤣 so I think I'm on the right track