[Event] 2024 Wrap-up Ride for Renosterveld Cycling Event

Jordan Wine Estate

Event Name: 2024 Wrap-up Ride for Renosterveld Cycling Event
When: 03/11/2024
Where: Jordan Wine Estate, Stellenbosch Farms, Western Cape
Category: Mountain Bike

The 2024 Wrap-up Ride for Renosterveld is part of a thrilling cycling event in partnership with the Bottelary Hills Conservancy & MTB Trails. This event will be on the last day of Garden Town, wrapping up this exciting event hosted by Stellenbosch! Starting and ending at Jordan Wine Estate, this ride offers two exhilarating routes: a challenging 34km route with 800m elevation and a shorter 22km route with 600m elevation. Please note that these tracks are not for beginners.

Compete for podium prizes in both male and female categories and get a chance to win exciting lucky draw prizes throughout the day. Plus, every entry comes with a fabulous goodie bag including a bottle of Jordan wine! After crossing the finish line on the Protea lawn at Jordan Wine Estate, reunite with friends and family for a delightful morning filled with panoramic views of the Stellenbosch Kloof Valley. Indulge in a selection of delectable eats, fine wines, and music – the ultimate family day out.

A portion of funds raised from ride entries will go to the BHRC.

Event Date: Sunday, 3rd of November 2024

Start times: From 07h30

Registration: Friday afternoon, 15h30 – 17h30 & Saturday morning, 10h00 – 12h00.

Free tastings are included at our snap tasting bar.

Please note that E-bikes are allowed but won’t be eligible for podium prizes.

Early bird entries are live and are limited to the first 50 entries at R300 per person.

The standard entry is R350 per person.

THE EVENT IS LIMITED TO 150 ENTRIES.

Go to Event Page.