Killarney 27Aug08

THE BODY CENTRE

I worked out we did 8 laps, 4min 35 sec per lap at and average speed of 41kmph, climbed 81 meters, and just under 26km in total.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked out we did 8 laps' date=' 4min 35 sec per lap at and average speed of 41kmph, climbed 81 meters, and just under 26km in total.[/quote']

Very easy night IOW Wink

yeah my data from the last three rides last year were more like 44kmph for a full hour. so 44km covered. Dead

last nights crosswind was tricky though! Some of those wall rides were nice and close!

Ronelle' date=' so where's the one of me pulling my tongue at you  Hug
[/quote']

It probably landed in the recycle bin Ouch - so you will have to do a replay next time!

What bike is this? Is Pearl a 'brand' or is this a custom paint job?

20080828_061452_IMG_5279.jpg

Guest colonel

Ronelle' date=' awesome photos so where's the one of me pulling my tongue at you  Hug
[/quote']

NoNO that was your tongue hanging in the front wheel boet.....Wink

Guest colonel
I think this is Peter Wheeler's own "brand" name.
Not sure who makes the frame though...

Dude you need to get a chick or a blow up doll you know waaay to much about cycling.

I think this is Peter Wheeler's own "brand" name.
Not sure who makes the frame though...

no... last I saw Peter Wheeler rode an Edge, not sure what he was on last night, but its not him

Colonel - no, I just spend less time in bed feeling sick and I've always got an ear to the ground on what's happening in cycling around us.

Ronelle, I think the Edge brand was taken over by Willie E's shop and whoever was the contact on that one. I actually know a bit more than what I'm saying here , but some of it might be a bit sensitive so let's leave it at that.

Peter was showing off the Pearl brand at the Argus Expo. Colonel didnt see that cause he was looking at himself in the mirror and trying to find the "cocktail" stand smiley36.gif

Guest colonel

Ok ok ok I even know that WE is doing the Edge brand and is opening or has opend a shop in that smaller centre in TValley if my clse to the ground ear remembers!

I also saw Peter's stand at the expo but to be very honest I didnt pay attention to the bikes he had there or what other bikes and products were at the expo to be honest cycling isnt that important to me and I have a blow up doll......
colonel2008-08-28 06:38:50

Colonel, only 2 of your guys rode yesterday.

What's up with that? Everyone got the flu?

Fatty was looking much better than last week...with cyclocross tyres and all!

Ok -- its really not that important. Ive just never seen a 'PEARL' bike. (But its not Peter -- he was on a black bike last night -- cannot make out the name on frame)

Uncropped ...

20080828_064321_IMG_5279-1.jpg

Guest colonel

I dont know its not a team requisit to ride Killarny they can go if they want and not go if they dont want to it makes no difference to me to be honest if they there or not. The Pinkies have no pressure bud Ikeep the Iron fist for my mx team they make me money the cycling one is for fun and costs me money.

It's a Pearl bike. Peter wheeler bring them in. Nice bikes i think...

The guy riding one is Mat thew Evans..(in the Pic)

Wheeler is also one of the guys for edge..