MTB SA Olympic Program

Athena

Now this is one of the few sensible comments I have heard on this forum (with respect to the regular blabbers). Kevin Evans & Burry Stander can tell you all about starting way back in the field at UCI races - the competition is very capable and on a XC course you are doomed from the start unless you have a good start.

As for Yolande ... she put in an enormous effort during 2006 with both weight management as well as training wise (under Carol Austin) and the way she has been riding lately, 2007 may just be her breakthrough year. I for one am rooting strongly for her!

I also suggest that only people who have beaten Yolande in a MTB race should comment on her ... I will therefore shuttup now!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica Green was an awesome rider back in the day, she spent stacks of time racing overseas for GT and Dean iirc, even she didn't get any serious results (correct me if I'm wrong)

these things don't just happen overnight, who mentioned it the otherday about new zealand or someone and their MTB program for 2012 ?