Damn dit is mooi!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

guess whats on big h's wish list?? wonder how much something like that costs

Just checked their website. The frame alone is over 60kDead. Then a person must still buy the fork and add shipping and import costs. It could easily cost 80k to get that frame into SACry

OUCH!!OuchOuch Suppose after fork all the additions you are looking at an easy +100k!! EINAOuch

I think a bike like that will easily cost about 120k+ in SA. If you want to ride tandem then you can always be my stoker on my RaleighBig%20smile I'm always looking for a partnerWink

Okay! I am always looking for a new challenge! Big%20smile

Just checked their website. The frame alone is over 60kDead. Then a person must still buy the fork and add shipping and import costs. It could easily cost 80k to get that frame into SACry

OUCH!!OuchOuch Suppose after fork all the additions you are looking at an easy +100k!! EINAOuch

I think a bike like that will easily cost about 120k+ in SA. If you want to ride tandem then you can always be my stoker on my RaleighBig%20smile I'm always looking for a partnerWink

The nice thing about changing partners regularly on a tandem is that it is acceptable to go through a number of partners in a yearBig%20smileWink

The nice thing about changing partners regularly on a tandem is that it is acceptable to go through a number of partners in a yearBig%20smileWink

Hehehehe LOLWink PM me if you are ever really in need of a  different partner for your tandem. Could be fun. Big%20smile Yes, it is one of the few socially acceptable times when you can regularly change your partner