ncr... Incredible Connection

spano

I'm willing to bet my bike' date=', they have the worst customer service in our country!!!!

I spend an hour today in the shop (in east rand) waiting for the manager,, with a complaint I have, and end up leaving with nothing!!!

[/quote']

Similiar experience, went in last week to both east rand value mall and retail park stores, plenty of staff around chatting but none offering. Went to one who said he'll get someone to help but nothing came of it. Went elsewhere where i got assistance and the item R200 cheaper.

On Saturday we went to buy a projector for my GF office. They needed one urgently so she could not really shop around. Found an Acer for a great price. The little info board says "free screen, carry bag included". We get to the till and they charge us less. We thought it was great but then this does not include the screen. Okay we left the screen as they do have one in their boardroom already. Got home and opened the box and no carry bag. We took it back and they said the bag is only for the more expensive model. Well after a long arument they will order her one at no charge.

I think the consumer/advertising board should hold the advertisers responsible for their mistakes in ads and do away with the "E&OE" small print should be made away with.

I will take you up on that bet mate' date=' after a week with my Audi in the Bruma Audi workshops for a water leak, I finally get it back.

Now the aircon dosnt work and the coolent caution light stays illuminated.

But never fear, I am told "bring it back" - as if my time is not important and I have all the time to run around after them.

[/quote']

I had my Audi seviced there once. Was told at 14h00, it was ready and waiting. Got there at 15h30, was still on the stnad. Then got washed. they forgot the windows on the left side of the car open, with a hose a lot of water got in. To this day, I am still waiting for dealer pricipal to call me BUT they do send me sms's to bring my car for its next service!!!!

For people in or around Pretoria and Centurion, contact Huge PC. I've been doing business with them for years now, and never had any problems! dubdubdub dot huge dot co dot za

INCREDIBLE ERECTION - you just know you going to get shafted sooner or later.

Customer srevice, Whats that, ??

As for their product knowledge on AppleMac, scary Shocked