Sundays - Smuts House

paulvs

Hi,

We have Sunday Group rides leaving Smuts House @ 6:30AM. The rides are not race pace and also not snail pace. We wait for this and stay in the group.

This is an attempt to up the numbers a bit due to the recent hi-jacking in the surrounding areas...

So please feel free to join us. PM me your number for the ride notification and RSVP.

Thanks, Paul

The following is essentail:

Rules of the ride:

? Wear a helmet and MTB shoes.

? Look after your bike.  Avoidable mechanical failure is a sure way of staying with your buddies.

? Mechanical failure is part of MTB.  Carry a spare tube, derailer hanger, tyre levers and a puncture repair kit.

? Make sure you have sufficient nutrition for the length of your ride (+-3 hours, +- 50km) bring a breakfast bar for the half way snack.

? Carry cell phone and put Walker's(Ride Captain) number on your phone.

? Respect our nature...

guys these guys are recommended did a ride about 3 weeks ago with them , very enjoyable (now if the tickbite fever calm down we can do it again)

WE MIGHT HEAD OUT THAT WAY ON SUNDAY , BUT WE WILL BE COMMING FROM BENONI , SO I DOUBT WE WILL MAKE IT BY 6:30 WE LEAVE BENONI AT 5AM  

WHICH WAY WILL YOU GUYS BE GOING ? 

Actually we head out to your side, I normally cycle with them and its very nice( otherwise I wouldn't go back every weekend), don't go with small groups into that area your looking for trouble! Lets rather make a big group and enjoy the ride together! Safe cycling guys!