Orbea Orca 2006 frame + fork

Evan Andreou

[quote=wolverine

Black and silver. Only one in size 60 available' date= sorry. Kit sounds cool, never been a big Euskatel fan though so I may just give the kit a missLOL
[/quote]

This particular kit is in Black and white, don't do the orange either!

They've got it at Westdene cycles, if you're ever in that area.

This sounds like a plan

Regarding the wife - dont use a man's logic- its useless with females.Smile

Use her Logic instead "Darling look how much I SAVED" ( in a womans mind, how much you spent is irrelevant compared to how much you saved)

hehe...Good Luck.

If that fails go into a mood for a week, forgoing ALL physical contact ( at least with HER, lets be reasonable here  heheh).

Then when she asks you whats wrong, why you are acting like a b*tch, tell her "If you loved me you would know" and collapse in floods of tears........Big%20smileBig%20smile

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the input, I have raided the offshore account and taken the plunge, should take delivery today of my new baby, took note of another thread and went for slightly cheaper gruppo (10 spd Campag Veloce @ R3500 complete(new)) and used rest to get Fizik Arione saddle and Fulcrum race 5's . Will hopefully be able to post pic(s) later todayBig%20smile