Durban rides for holidays

InthePink

Help help, please.  I will be in Durban on holiday for 2 weeks, and looking for a group / buddy to ride with.  I'm staying in the Hillcrest area, wont have a car to get to those hellish early rides you guys seem so fond of.  Does anyone ride from Hillcrest / Assagay at a time that I could safely coast down to meet you?

Oh, did I mention that I would have my Tri bike with me?

i think the guys from bring it on cycles do a ride. look them up. hillcrest is a bit, er, hilly for a tri bike...

thanks, will do. 

I know about the hills, but what can I do???

anyway, I figure if it doesnt kill me, it will make me stronger!  thats kind of why I need someone to ride with, who knows where to go!

Mr Price cycle club has rides inland on various days - leave Delcairn centre (top of Fields hill) - you could possibly hook up with them owen622009-06-18 07:08:25

I'm not going to be too fussy about rides - in an ideal world I would do about 2 hours a few times a week at 28 - 30km/hr (that would be flattish!)

If its hills on my TT bike, I guess I will suffer a bit!  would just like to connect with a few locals who can show me a (safe) ride or two to get my fix while on holiday!