Epic 2010 Traning Rides in Fourways

Mr.T

Looking for training partners/riders in the Fourways area to do training rides during the week. My Epic partner lives in Bedfordview, so logistically is hard to train together in the week. I live in Cedar Lakes, my available training times are extremely flexing, and I'm not a race snake! Mr.T2009-07-23 11:53:36

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

i am keen, my times are also quite flexi, aren't we lucky?  I am not training for epic although i have done it twice, currently training for ironman.

you want to do mtb or road?

Mr T, I'm also doing epic 2010, PM me your details. Road and MTB. Will let you know when we train.

I am in Craigavon.  

Cool, my name is Paulo, we live in Cedar Lakes. I travel out of SA for about a week per month, but the rest of the month I'm in SA and flexible on training. I would prefer to do MTB training, but understand that iit s not always the best available choice. I'm hoping to kick-start my Epic trainng in Sep/Oct, so right now keen to get some sort of training schedule going. Thanks. Paulo Mr.T2009-08-20 15:29:07

Hi. I'd prefer MTB, but am willing to do road as well to get the miles in. I live in Cedar Lakes, travel out of SA about a week a month, so for the balance I'm very flexible on times for training rides (other than the odd school run in the mornings). Cheers. Paulo Mr.T2009-08-20 15:27:44

Mr T, PM your details (ok I got them) rather than put them on a public forum. Edit your post before the spam starts. We will start riding road in the mornings during the week and MTB on weekends from Sep.