Padded MTB Shorts

knievel

I am looking for a good pair of MTB shorts but i don't have a FORTUNE to spend.

What do you recomend? Where is the best place to buy?

Depending what size you wear Due South often have sales but only on the small sizes (30 inch) where they sell the fox shorts for 299 when they are normally 545

I check each weak in the hope of a pair of 34's but so far no luck

Cape Storm have a sale on in Clearwater mall I picked up 2 pairs of Cape storm Shorts (not baggys) for 693 for both this weekend they are very nice for the price

a cheapish option is the indola range, but the padding isn't the most comfortable. the hoss shorts are pricey but very cool.

Go to Solomon's Gifts. They have some decent Cannondale shorts there with super padding for R599. The same shorts retailed for R1,200 at Cycle Lab...

Cape Storm on William Nicol also has a sale. You can buy the inners from them and just sew it to a baggy of your choice. Padding a bit on the thin side though.

Cape Storm on William Nicol also has a sale. You can buy the inners from them and just sew it to a baggy of your choice. Padding a bit on the thin side though.

yeah, always an option, just wear a pair of cycling shorts under them. best with a baggy with a slightly tapered leg.