CGC Annual awards

mornedn

Hi Hubbers<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I went to the CGC Annual awards evening on Friday evening. This was absolutely stunning. They booked out the Barnyard for us and the show was brilliant.

The thing that was very disappointing was the fact that the CGC prepared an awesome evening for us, the <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gauteng cyclists and clubs, but hardly anyone pitched. This was sad to see?.. Especially the big name not attending to received their awards. I guess they are just too good to attend these sessions with us plebs?

Well I just wanna say THANX to the CGC for a great event and SHAME on the people that did not attend!!!!

thanks for the comment, you made my day, and thanks to all that attended the awards evening, it was great having you all there, even though i don't know you all, personally, i tried to make it a stunning event, and the show afterwards was great, congratulations as well to all that received awards