Looking for group rides (road) in Hout bay area

Cali-Girl

Hi All,

I will be in the Hout Bay area from March 1 until March 15. Will be riding the Argus. I heard it is not safe to ride alone in SA. So, I am looking for group rides/people to ride with.

Anyone out there wanne ride??

during that time of the year, there's going to be hundreds of cyclists on the road anyway so whether you're alone or not doesn't make a difference safety wise. The only places that you should be careful of are in town. and look out for traffic

Hi All' date='

I will be in the Hout Bay area from March 1 until March 15. Will be riding the Argus. I heard it is not safe to ride alone in SA. So, I am looking for group rides/people to ride with.

Anyone out there wanne ride??
[/quote']

It all depends on what time, you post your request at 01H30 in the morning. Ha HaLOL

Welcome to South Africa and the Hub.Wink

01H30 SA time' date=' yeah. I am in California, that means it was 15H30 over here. Cool
hahahaClap [/quote']

I know the feeling, time change.

I worked abroad on a Cruise Liner, I would always go online after work.

Enjoy the stay, the weather seems to be going to be a Bit Hot.Dead  

I'm also going to be there from March 5th through the 15th. I'm ex-South African but Chicago is my home now. I know the roads (and Argus route) pretty well if you are interested in joining up for a ride. There is a very nice group of strong riders leaving the Constantia Village shopping center every Sat/Sun at I think 7am (need to check). They are called Club 100.

Take care and safe travels.