Road Bike R15 000 -20 000

EpicRider

I also have these frames coming in at around R6750 for frame, forks & headset.

The complete bike with SRAM Rival and 30mm deep aero wheels will be the same price as the Planet X Pro Carbon R17,599.00

20100603_030044_Painted-.jpg

The wheels will arrive first, 38mm deep front and 50mm deep rear full carbon clinchers, light enough for climbing and still able to handle a windy day - only 1400 grams a set approx!!! they will be R7500 a set

The full carbon bars, stems, integrated bar/stems, carbon seat posts, ultralight carbon saddles,  carbon mountain bike bars and much more will follow - all at great prices.

If any one wants some sooner we will have more sample stock arriving, pre-orders will receive discounts as usual!!!
Kiwi2010-06-03 13:11:22

Kiwi I would love some more info on the carbon bars/stems! And shucks that Nano frame is hot!!!

Kiwi I would love some more info on the carbon bars/stems! And shucks that Nano frame is hot!!!

Hi Keith,

The Nano is one hot bike! check out the video on our website - it looks good on the move!

Pre-Orders on these carbon components will receive a 10% discount on the price shown here:

Full carbon stems in white or clear coated carbon 130 grams: R700

Full carbon road bars in white or clear coated carbon 265 grams: R984

Full carbon integrated stem/bars white or carbon 350 grams: R1750.00

Full carbon saddles in white or clear coated carbon 140 grams:  R739.00

PM me if you are interested!
Kiwi2010-06-03 03:36:23