Cape Pioneer Trek

Rockets

Good news! After a very successful Cape Epic and JoBerg2C, we will be offering our Recovery Packages at this year’s Cape Pioneer Trek as well. We will require a minimum of 7 riders per therapist, so if you and your partner is interested, please email us at ppf@ppfitness.co.za

The price of the package will be R2300 per rider and will include the following:

o Daily massage and stretching treatments (approximately 40 - 45 min/session) (to view a list of athletes and professional sports teams we have worked with, please visit www.rocketsrange.com)

o Daily icing routine to speed up recovery (subjected to ice availability)

o Snacks and drinks during icing

o Pair of Rockets Compression Garments (or CompresSox™ or Tops) worth R565 (for more info on the benefits of compression garments, please visit www.rocketsrange.com)

If you would like to receive a list of references of riders who we have worked with at this year's Cape Epic and JoBerg2C, please let us know so that we can send you the necessary information

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on ppf@ppfitness.co.za

Kind Regards