Drakensberg Out Ride

MTB Goat

Come and join us for some spectacular scenery and awesome single track, this Sunday 25 July, from Mountain Splendour Eco-Resort in the Central Drakensberg. There will be 2 groups going out at 9am. Meet at reception. On Saturday, 24 July, Mountain Splendour are hosting the 3rd leg of the Mongoose Schools series. So why don't you make a weekend of it and bring the whole family along! Call 036 468 1172 for more info.

Come and join us for some spectacular scenery and awesome single track, this Sunday 25 July, from Mountain Splendour Eco-Resort in the Central Drakensberg. There will be 2 groups going out at 9am. Meet at reception. On Saturday, 24 July, Mountain Splendour are hosting the 3rd leg of the Mongoose Schools series. So why don't you make a weekend of it and bring the whole family along! Call 036 468 1172 for more info.

Do you guys have a website? Is it possible to see any of the Big 5 whilst riding?

Do you guys have a website? Is it possible to see any of the Big 5 whilst riding?