Selling price for SCOTT RC

jayz

Hi Guys

I'm considering selling my SCOTT RC LARGE 2009. I built it up with my own parts which are following. The bike is in good nik as I only ride weekends and i had the clear film that you get on cars put on whole bike. Only the seat which a selle italia is pealing due to rubbing. Description as follows. Dt SWISS carbon shock and scott rear.XTR shifters,crank set,rear cassete,front and rear deraileur,easton ea70 carbon handlebar,new easton ea90 carbon bar ends,elixer cr brakes with carbon lever.Ritchey carbon blend stem,DT SWISS XR 425 rims with race spokes and red nipples,Dt 240 front and rear hubs,Specialized fast track 2bliss front tyre and brand new tubeless crossmark on back.Obviously tubeless conversion done.Xtr chain and EXTRAs are YUMEYA titanium cogs 2 added to rear xtr casstee so i think 6 of 9 are titanium.Yumeya barrel adjuster,shifter clamps and crank bolt.Xtr pedals.Bontrager grips and bottle cage with a specialized one on seatpost.Hope I did not forget anything. What is a fair asking price. Weight is about 10.6.

Thanks guys