Any donations of old or unused cycling equipment?

GNCTrack

will scratch around and bring some stuff along to the track course next saturday! got a coupla old shirts and shoes (mtb unfortunately)

Hi Guys

Thanks for everyone who has responded to my appeal for help. I will put a list up of what all I have been sent.

I have some work pressure at the moment, so I might be a bit quite for the next few days. However, I will start contacting people from next week Wednesday to make arrangements to get what they have donated. I am always open to more donations. Please PM me your contact details and what areas you live and work in, so that I can try and co-ordinate my collection efforts.

I was also wondering if I should contact the bike shops and ask them if they would act as collection points, then I could go by there once in a while and pick up what they have collected, and then you guys will also know where you can drop things off. This might make everyone's lives a little easier. If there are any bike shops on the Hub who would be prepared to act as collection points, could they please PM me too?

Once again, thanks for all the help, please keep it coming!!

Sheldon