onedayonly.co.za TREK 6500 (2010) for R9,311

Edwin Watson

Hey guys there is a Site called onedayonly.co.za that sell only one product and it is on sale for 24 hours,today it is a TREK 6500 for R9,311

TREK 6500 (2010)

We memorised all the stuff under "More Information" to sound more knowledgeable.

So, the alpha black aluminium frame, with semi-integrated head tube, twin taper down tubes with integrated gussets will make sure that the formed top tube will sit on the wishbone seatstay tightly. Obviously, you can't neglect the 100mm RockShox recon SL Solo air front suspension with air spring (and rebound, turnkey lockout and alloy steerer, duh).

Then the wheels. This particular model comes with two. They're Bontrager Jones XR tires on genuine Shimano M495-L centerlock hubs and Bontrager Ranger Rims. Sweet. Hydraulic disc brakes, shifters, front and rear derailleurs and crank courtesy of Shimano. Oh, and it has a sadle.

On the downside: there's no CD/DVD or video screen built in, and you'll battle to find space for your golf clubs.

Ok, we're sorry. We don't really know anything about bikes. But, we do know about deals. And this is a good one. If it gives you any comfort, we won't touch them. Instead, it'll be sent to you straight from one of SA's most professional cycling shops. For free. That's right: free shipping.

http://www.onedayonly.co.za/