The Freedom Revolution Unicycle Tour

WOFT

Hi Guys

This didn't get much attention in the "general notices" board, so this is a repost from there. Many of you on The Hub have heard of the mountain unicyclists lurking in Tokai forest. Some of you may even have seen them these curious creatures. Like stories of the Yeti, Loch Ness Monster and unicorns, only those who have seen them are true believer in their existence. I am here to tell you that exist. And they plan on making it known that they do!

We're really happy to tell you that our the CounterBalance website, dedicated to the Freedom Revolution Unicycle Tour, is up and rolling. Donna Kisogloo, Alan Read and Johnny Cronje are riding 2,500km off-road from Durban to Cape Town for 46 days from November 26, offroad, on 29inch mountain unicycles. Our site will tell you everything you will want to know about our epic adventure.

"SA-positive" blogger Fred Hatman, who is also our support driver for the ride, will be blogging about the tour and constantly updating on Facebook (The CounterBalance Project), YouTube (CounterBalanceSA) and Twitter (TheCBProject)

Pop over to our website and interact with us as we prepare for the mother of all unicycle (and possibly bicycle) rides... and please follow us on the various social media to keep updated on new blogposts, images and video.

We'll be really grateful to get your support as we test ourselves and our unis against the rugged terrain of South Africa... all in aid of Bob Skinstad's Bobs For Good Foundation which is committed to providing rural children with decent school shoes! We are proud to be doing our ride for such a phenomenal cause!

We need hefty sponsorship to make our ride happen. If you would like to donate, there is a "Donate" page on the new website where you can contribute. We'd be totally chuffed if you can help us get going! Once our tour expenses are met, all surplus money will be given to Bobs For Good to buy shoes for the kids.

Here are all the links for our adventure:

Facebook: The CounterBalance Project

Twitter: The CBProject

YouTube: CounterbalanceSA

Please support us in anyway that you can, whether it be a donation or joining our groups to follow the tour. If you have taken part in the Freedom Revolution and have advice to offer us, we would really appreciate it!

If you would like get of me personally, my details are as follows:

Johnny Cronje

Johnny@CounterBalance.co.za

Cel: 0836011133

Many thanks!

post-6026-034349500 1286284057.jpg