Dinner with Phil Liggett

Daniel Marnewick

Phil Liggett Supports Bird Conservation

Phil Liggett has commentated on the Tour de France for over 30 years and has become a world-renowned cycling icon. What some may not know is that Phil’s other passion is bird-watching and conservation. He owns property in South Africa and has over the years amassed an impressive ‘life list’ of our country’s beautiful birds. Phil is also the patron of BirdLife South Africa’s cycling team, the Fast & the Featherless.

BirdLife South Africa and Fairbairn Capital are proud to invite you to a very special fundraising dinner at which Phil will be the guest speaker. The funds raised on the evening will go towards bird conservation in South Africa. Various items will be on auction including one of BirdLife South Africa’s cycling shirts autographed by Lance Armstrong.

A silent auction will be run before the event where you can bid to have Phil Liggett sit at your table.

Your personal invitation is enclosed

We look forward to spending the evening with you.

For more information contact Sadie Halbhuber on 011-789-1122 or events@birdlife.org.za or click

phil_liggett_invitation_20101025113818.pdf