Alexims/AlexRims ????????

AdrianDJ

Why does it bother you how the brand is spelled? We are not talking about high end quality here

Alex rims are cheap anyway, so what if it is a fake / copy, it may just be better

yes out the box.... im not a roadie, bought this for some training and to do the odd road race...

Im not too bothered about it - just wanted to clarify.

Why does it bother you how the brand is spelled? We are not talking about high end quality here

Alex rims are cheap anyway, so what if it is a fake / copy, it may just be better

Or it may just be worse you should get what you pay for.

Or the decal had a misprint, went unnoticed by the QA test or they said not worth recall the wheels over a missing 'r'

Aside from the missing R the rims and their decals look exactly like the ones on the Merida site. I would say they're just a misprint that slipped through QA.

correct - apart from the illusive R the rims look exactly the same. and the hubs r definately shimano 105

Hi Guys

Observation: Merida Scultura evo 904 comes with shimano 105 hubs and Alexrims (according to the website and the picture of the bike on the website clearly shows the rim with the spelling Alexrims)

However if uv recently bought this bike - have a look at the rim - AlexRims is spelled Alexims..... (yes without the R)

Anybody know why? :blink:

Cane Rat

Now that you mention it I noticed the same mistake on a set fixed to a Merida 2011 903 model I saw in Rustenburg at Cycle Zone ........................MMMMM what have we here?

My 906 has a set I took of a new 2010 905 model,(Alexrims)

I'll speak to my LBS ,see if i can find out more.,...post-17423-064738500 1288883885.jpg

Maybe its like Markhams which is now Markham :blink:

Might be but there site still says Alexrims as their brand name.

• 2 weeks later...