Litespeed Unicoi

RodTi

Looks sweet :clap: . Just one question, why the mudguard?

Force of habit. Was 'blinded' once by mud etc. coming down a fast section, and nearly met my maker, sort of decided then I would rather avoid that if possible. In my defence, I exercised a modicum of common sense, by not putting on the front fender, as was provided... :)

Looks fugly, yes?

Force of habit. Was 'blinded' once by mud etc. coming down a fast section, and nearly met my maker, sort of decided then I would rather avoid that if possible. In my defence, I exercised a modicum of common sense, by not putting on the front fender, as was provided... :)

Looks fugly, yes?

Wouldn't say it looks fugly, more detracts from the rest of the beauty :thumbup: In terms of practicality if it works for you, then go with it. I too once had guards, bike looked more like a motorcross bike :lol: They were on for when I was commuting.

Wouldn't say it looks fugly, more detracts from the rest of the beauty :thumbup: In terms of practicality if it works for you, then go with it. I too once had guards, bike looked more like a motorcross bike :lol: They were on for when I was commuting.

You should see it with the front mud-guard on... :D

Looks ridiculous - although... if I knew I was going to be doing a particularly wet/muddy race/ride, I would consider it...

The big plus point of the one I have on, is that it's connected to the fork, which means it 'tracks' the wheel as it turns. Previous guards, though less obtrusive in sitting underneath the downtube, only helped when you were riding in a straight line - which is not very often...

Will be taking it off tonight, and having a looksie. Don't be surprised if I pop up one last pic, sans guard... :P

You should see it with the front mud-guard on... :D

Looks ridiculous - although... if I knew I was going to be doing a particularly wet/muddy race/ride, I would consider it...

The big plus point of the one I have on, is that it's connected to the fork, which means it 'tracks' the wheel as it turns. Previous guards, though less obtrusive in sitting underneath the downtube, only helped when you were riding in a straight line - which is not very often...

Will be taking it off tonight, and having a looksie. Don't be surprised if I pop up one last pic, sans guard... :P

I always have them with me in the bakkie, just in case :thumbup: I did find the front one does stop the mud flicking into your eyes or onto your glasses

Edited by Caerus