Trailer bike rack

Helpmytrap

i have seen guys mount towbars on the trailer back so they can attach the bike rack on the back.

HI JACK ON!!

I'm curious about using this method, anybody have any advice? Would be much appreciated, and I do have Strides as another option but towbar route seems way cheaper as I already have a Buzzrack towbar rack.

Edited by Helpmytrap

If you already have a Thule Euroway, put roofracks on traler lid and ratchet strap Euroway onto trailer lid.

If you already have a Thule Euroway, put roofracks on traler lid and ratchet strap Euroway onto trailer lid.

Must admit, that does sound odd but would obviously work. Only issue is that if I buy the roof rack I'll only use it once a year which turns me off of that route.

I have the same Trailer. I had a towbar mounted to the back of the trailer and put my Thule on it. Used it for +-4 years now, no problems.

Towball on the back of the trailer works perfectly. Just no lights on the bike rack tho.

Get your trailer guy to add a supplementary circuit for the trailer and stay legal?

Get your trailer guy to add a supplementary circuit for the trailer and stay legal?

Got that done yesterday, now it is perfect. Lights and # plate on bike rack, so all 100% legal.

Had a towbar put on the back of my off road trailer and nearly lost 2 bikes due to the extra vibration and movement loosening the bolts on my euroway! Make sure everything is tight and not too much movement! I'm still nervous about putting my bikes on the rack after that experience!