What a crappy day

Stof akkedis

Hey Hubbers

Hope you had a better day than me.

So I steal a few hours from work to go riding :thumbup: My Au pair is sick, so get home at 6 cook bathe and love my two daughters. Man's got to make a plan.

Anyhow

Get home kit up jump on the bike and of I go :clap: 5 min in my front calliper is making strange noises. Out come the multi tool for calper aligment in stead I strip the thread of the fork :blush:

Any advice on that one.

Not the end of the world but a bit of a downer. Of the tar and on to the single track through the thick grass, smell something shiety and yes somebody did it right in the foot path :thumbdown: SO after some swearing scraping swearing and more scraping I am off again.

30 min later snake bite on the front. Stop fix the bite, then the wire thin presta valve thread thingy breaks of completely. NOw I am realy stuffed, 8 ks from home and no back up plan. So an hour later of pushing and carying. I finaly made it back to work just in time to go home. :angry:

So hope you had a better day

Still beats working

Hey Hubbers

So I steal a few hours from work to go riding :thumbup: My Au pair is sick, so get home at 6 cook bathe and love my two daughters. Man's got to make a plan.

Anyhow

Get home kit up jump on the bike and of I go :clap: 5 min in my front calliper is making strange noises. Out come the multi tool for calper aligment in stead I strip the thread of the fork :blush:

Any advice on that one.

Not the end of the world but a bit of a downer. Of the tar and on to the single track through the thick grass, smell something shiety and yes somebody did it right in the foot path :thumbdown: SO after some swearing scraping swearing and more scraping I am off again.

30 min later snake bite on the front. Stop fix the bite, then the wire thin presta valve thread thingy breaks of completely. NOw I am realy stuffed, 8 ks from home and no back up plan. So an hour later of pushing and carying. I finaly made it back to work just in time to go home. :angry:

Still beats working

Sorry to say it, but you really had a sh!tty day !! Now it can only get better !! Have a good evening !

Edited by baie-sukkel

Hey Hubbers

Anyhow

Any advice on that one.

Still beats working

Should of stayed at work rather, It always those quick get aways from work that cause the most hassle.