Hi-Tec SA Has awesome online campaign you can’t miss out on.

Edwin Watson

Hey guys

Hi-tec the sport shoe brand that make Squash ,hiking ,tennis ,trail shoes etc. have got an amazing online campaign running here in South Africa for us South African’s. It’s almost unbelievable, there are often great online campaigns that are normally targeted only for the US for example so I really get excited when something like this comes along.

The campaign they running is where you join their facebook fan page and in an application you select all your friends, you then ask your friends to join the group and if they do you get a tecaroo which is practically a virtual $. With these tecaroo’s you can buy Hi-tec gear off their virtual store.I first joined the group about 3 weeks ago and the cheapest thing was 3 tecaroo’s which was a ticket to the FEAT conference in capetown,a bag for 7 tecaroos,a pair of squash shoes for 13 friends and a lot more. When the goods go out of stock new goods are added. The more the product costs the more friends it is obviously. For example the bag that is worth 7 friend’s retails for about R199 but the Squash shoes for 13 friends is R399. The more friends you get to join the group the more things you get.

Here is a screenshot of the store: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s186/splinter_watsup/Hi-tecstorescreenshot.png

How it works is simple, you go to their facebook fan page here http://www.facebook.com/HiTecSa and like the page. Once you have liked the page on the right hand side of the page click campaign and follow the online instructions.

When I first joined I got 7 friends to join and got the bag, it arrived at my door on the same week. I now have 2 pair of shoes on the way(one being the M101 Squash shoes and another pair of awesome trail shoes) So trust me,there is nothing doggie about this deal besides the fact that you have to join the group.

As I said I have not seen any other company here in South Africa have a great online campaign like this and I am really proud of a brand that doesn’t even do anything in IT realise how important social media really is.

Note: I am not employed buy Hi-tec I am merely promoting them and their awesome campaign because I honestly think it’s a great thing they have come up with here.

Just spammed all my friends, usually I'm annoyed by this type of marketing, but hey lets get some hiking shoes. :thumbup:

Can tell you where those shoes will end up if one of my "friends" does that to me...

Hey guys

Just an update,I got my second thing from hi-tec today.I spent 30 friends on a pair of V-lite hornet shoes but they couldn't get stock because of the trucker strike and their stuff being delayed in the harbour so they asked me what shoe I would like and they sent me a pair of V-lite infinity shoes! OMW they cool :D

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s186/splinter_watsup/IMG_0896.jpg?t=1299495415

They are trail shoes and they retail for R1099 its not a shoe I would of bought but one I always admired to have. Hey this might even get me off the bike and trail running a bit :) you never know.

This is my second thing I got from them!I also have a pair of squash shoes still on the way :) Hi-tec rocks even if I only think so after I have got free stuff from them :P