Northriding

doris

Hi Ryan,

I'm also in Northriding, near the Bellairs Shopping Centre, also want to do some riding, don't know the area very well, maybe Lukep, dors or ysterman van help us out.

Cheers,

Dale

Perfect. I have been eyeing out the dirt 'pavements' along most of the roads in the ares, that may have to do for now and slowly venture down new routes.

Perfect. I have been eyeing out the dirt 'pavements' along most of the roads in the ares, that may have to do for now and slowly venture down new routes.

Great, what is your fitness level like, I'm not fit at the moment, must get my fitness up for the Nissan Haezeldean race.

PM me and we can arrange a time to ride. :thumbup:

Ok folks, so Chip and I will be meeting at the Dros (in the carpark, not the pub) on Bellairs Drive at 7am on saturday morning the 28th May for a mtb ride of sorts. If anyone else is keen to join us you are more than welcome, just reply to this thread or PM me so we know to expect you. Awesome.

hey Guys

cool sorry cannot make this saturday - Teak is really worth the drive :)

drop me a PM for the next ride also keen

Are overweight, middle aged and unfit riders welcome??? Seriously, I am a novice and only recently started riding to lose some weight and get a bit fitter..........and am in Northriding area aswell....???

Are overweight, middle aged and unfit riders welcome??? Seriously, I am a novice and only recently started riding to lose some weight and get a bit fitter..........and am in Northriding area aswell....???

No, only race snakes need apply. :unsure:

But seriously, the more the merrier. I am literally back on the bike after an 8 month layoff so a nice easy cycle is on the cards.

See you there then?

mmmm......next week maybe.............have the pleasure of the compnay of my dentist on saturday morning.....uugghhh!!! Might need to put in some early mornings (bbbrrrrrr) to try to get up to speed/some form of fitness level to be able to maintain a decent pace before i join in.

mmmm......next week maybe.............have the pleasure of the compnay of my dentist on saturday morning.....uugghhh!!! Might need to put in some early mornings (bbbrrrrrr) to try to get up to speed/some form of fitness level to be able to maintain a decent pace before i join in.

Whenever you're ready. Just realise that it is a no pressure ride so feel free to join whatever your fitness level. The more we ride the fitter we get.