MARIDA 94 VS SILVERBACK RC ROAD BIKE

Mav1234

Good Evening all.

Im looking for some advise .Either silverbak rc1 vs marida 94 or raleigh silver blade 0

help.Or any other recommendation within 13k range

None of these bikes exist. Sorry, I know what you mean. I assume you want to compare the Merida 904, the Silverback RS 1 and the Raleigh Blade 30. There is very little difference between these 3 bikes. All are very good value for money bikes. You should make your choice on which of the 3 looks the nicest to you. For me, that would be the Silverback. If you could stretch your budget by R2000, you should consider the Giant TCR Composite. It's a full carbon frame with quality DT Swiss wheels for R15 000.

None of these bikes exist. Sorry, I know what you mean. I assume you want to compare the Merida 904, the Silverback RS 1 and the Raleigh Blade 30. There is very little difference between these 3 bikes. All are very good value for money bikes. You should make your choice on which of the 3 looks the nicest to you. For me, that would be the Silverback. If you could stretch your budget by R2000, you should consider the Giant TCR Composite. It's a full carbon frame with quality DT Swiss wheels for R15 000.

eugene.thank you very much for that.i am looking at the RS1.if only ihad an extra R2000.i will def look at the Giant TCR.Cheers again for all the advice.c how little i know.

• 3 weeks later...

i recently bought myself a Silverback Monza - full carbon frame, full 105 and Mavic wheels. great value for the money and a fantastic ride although it is my first carbon bike - they are on special at linden cycles in JHB for R13 500 until the end of the month.

you could even try Westdene cycles in jo'burg. Their prices are consistently cheaper and because you're looking for a road bike (and road season is just about done) you might be able to score a good deal