Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

OK guys, seems I was too hasty. One more Mtb race to do for 2014 this Saturday in Grabouw, so this Tuesday and Thursday rides is on again.

After that my Mtb gets stripped down for a decent service.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys, seems I was too hasty. One more Mtb race to do for 2014 this Saturday in Grabouw, so this Tuesday and Thursday rides is on again.

After that my Mtb gets stripped down for a decent service.

Sal ongelukkig nie vanaand kan join nie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alec, skinny wheel time for me now.

You can drive this thread, if you want to.

I might just do one more Mtb race this year, the new Paarl race next weekend.

Alec, skinny wheel time for me now.

You can drive this thread, if you want to.

I might just do one more Mtb race this year, the new Paarl race next weekend.

how has the Meerendal night ride turnout been lately? I've been quite busy the last month or so 

@DizzyLizzy @Lucmccaan What days do you guys normally do the night rides through Philadelphia and Spes Bona? I do those routes mostly on my own normally and keen to join a group to do it with. I average about 35km to 40km on weekends and 20km during the week.

• 5 months later...

Weet regtig nie. My Dinsdag aande draai nou vas, kan nie Woensdae ry nie, en Donderdae doen ons gewoonlik die Bloemendal Nightride.

Maar jy kan mos met verlief die iniatief neem en die ritte beplan vir 'n Dinsdag. Seker daar sal 'n paar wees wat wil saamry.

Ek weet ek sal wanneer moontlik.

Andre,  the founder member is stepping down, Who will lead these lost and wondering souls?  :huh:

Nee man Wannabe

Archived